Itemlist Schema Generator for Blogs, Article and News Websites
With the article schema type, you can add structured markups for a news, blog or article page that can enhance the appearance in search results.
WATCH WALK-THROUGH VIDEO
What Is the Itemlist Schema Generator?
A list of items of any sort—for example, Top 10 Movies About Weathermen, or Top 100 Party Songs. Not to be confused with HTML lists, which are often used only for formatting.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to add Item List Schema with data automatically for this follows the below instructions.
A list of items of any sort—for example, Top 10 Movies About Weathermen, or Top 100 Party Songs
More specific Types
How to Add Item List Schema Generated?
Here’s how you can implement a review schema markup on your website in three easy steps with zero coding skills.
Here are the steps:
- Download and Install Schema & Structured Data for WP
- Upload and Activate
- Done! Schema & Structured Data for WP will be visible on the AMP version of your site.
1. First Go to WordPress dashboard -> Structure Data option panel -> Click on Add Schema Types
2. In Structured data schema type, first, we request you to click on Add schema type and select schema type like Article and Blog posting because of Item List Schema available only in Article and Blog posting Schema.
For eg: In the below screenshot you can see I’ve selected the Article schema type and check ItemList option and then click on the “Next” link like below the screenshot.
After selecting the schema type, you need to set the condition for the specific post or page or all posts where you want to show the Article scheme type.
For eg: To generate the Article schema markup on your website, whether it’s on all Single posts/pages, any single post/page, or globally.
3. After selecting the placement click on next, congratulation! you’ve successfully set up the schema markup.
4. After click on Let’s Go button, the page will be redirected to the edit schema types and Check this “ItemList” option and select like below the screenshot.
In the source code, JSON schema markup will be added like below the screenshot.
You can test it in the Structured Data Testing Tool
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions or do you want us to create compatibility for any other schema type which isn’t listed in our plugin then you can request us we will surely implement it as soon as possible.